Like Me On Facebook

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

INTRO


Hi,


I am new at this whole blogging idea, but bear with me as I will still share some nice recipes and useful tips on cooking what I have learned and as I learn it.

Firstly let begin by introducing myself to you.

I never knew what I wanted to become until about a few years ago, and that is making great food and sharing it with people that you love and care for.

Never went for any special training or courses, just pure love for making food.

My grandmother raised me and I used to help her Sundays cooking food, as she always had some neighbour over from the street to share the Sunday lunch with.

I guess that is where I got my love for food from, and I am putting this blog up in remembrance of a great women that raised me, and thought me allot.

Happy cooking,


Zander

No comments:

Post a Comment